The criteria for one to become a ZimChartered Marketer, is as follows:
There are three non-negotiable requirements needed to qualify for enrolment for the
ZimChartered Marketer qualiﬁcation:
1. A minimum of eight (8) to ten (10) year broad practical marketing experience.
2. A professional marketing degree or global equivalent in a marketing discipline that can be authenticated by an institutional authority and is recognized by the Marketers Association of Zimbabwe.
3. Membership to Marketers Association of Zimbabwe
Benefits of becoming a ZimChartered Marketer are that you will have the privilege of attaining of a highly recognized Marketing qualiﬁcation in Zimbabwe and beyond. The program addresses the need for marketing professionals to be credible and results oriented.
This is also a platform for enhanced career prospects and is an avenue for continuous personal development in today's dynamic business environment. It oﬀers practical marketing exposure blended with relevant theory. There are two different processes you can go through in order to attain this prestigious title:
1. Complete Phase 1 and 2 of MAZ Annual Continuous Development Master Class
2. Choose an SME to mentor
3. Mentor the SME over a period of 10 months
4. Provide a report at the end of the period
5. During the 10 month period attend monthly lectures on marketing topics and do an industry analysis of your choice.
1. Enrol1 for ZimChartered Program.
2. C o m p l e t e P h a s e 1 a n d P h a s e 2 of the Annual Continuous Development Master Class requirements during the second year program.
3. Choose an SME
4. Mentor the SME over a period of 10 months
5. Provide a report at the end of the period
6. During the 10 month period attend monthly lectures on marketing topics and do an industry analysis of your choice.